Monday, December 21, 2009

wake up from stupid and wasteless life?=)

hihi!! hee~  see my best frenz got so good d works ... truthfully, envy lor... but envy got use mer?! NONONO!!!! yea~~ i'm really stupid lor...still so young... so ge po go touch that kinda of thing for what?!! NO USE! studies is the thing can help us from any problem mar......From now.... i will jia you in my studies and do my post properly.... haix... actually , i very early jiu drop into saturn's plan le.... now i can wake also won't so  late lor... hmph!! always envy frenz ... no use!! must believe in ourselves d mar.... put all my effort in studies! God ,please help me... thx thx !!!stop playin le lar!! you're going to have ur pmr le.. no more time let u to waste it ler k?!!!won't care those kinda of thing ler... like this my friend also won't worry me lor... hmph.. congratez yar bren!!!! ^^ you have done a good work!!! so.... i will just put all my effort in studies and band! i belive i can do it! =)JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!! hope i will think like this not too late lor.... won't always think to much ler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment