Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my mouth,brain,heart?

hmph.. i'm so so so sorry about that.... putt down?! in mouth only eh... yesterday night... dun know what's my brain thinkin... din even have that mood to celebrate the night ! is my problem ? or their problem? why can i become so jian oh?!!! now scold liao wanna say sorry also no use liao lar.. right?!! so what can i do now?! why will i become so weird oh?!!! i like food<3 but... yesterday i just just stay at my seat dreaming.... food eh!!! i also forget to take eh~~~!!! really got problem right.. my friends~~~ actually i also dun know what am i thinkin lor.... but very happy that you guys will worry me~~  everythings change ler... even band, friends, and the one change the most is me!!!!!!!!! why should i ? why?! anyway... sorry sorry sorry... punch me then!!!! punch me till i can wake up!!!! really change a lot...... every thing changed....OR.... it's just me!! changed? brain is blur is hard to understand... it's hard to understand our own brain.......and what's my heart feel? just look on study? can anyone tell me?~~ hehe... =) i really happy that i have many good friends.. but very very hate myself......TTnow!!!! just study ! band! friends! and GOD!it's enough ler.. thx.. what you want again oh?! it's enough ler... hmph..... jia you !!!! NEXT YEAR is not a fun year for me... =( hey~~~~ i wil miss you guys that overseas study~~~~muah muah muah!!! jia you arh!!! i will jia you too!!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment