Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fishing at marina bay~ =)



nice view~^^
haha..... on the way going to marina bay.... i heard some cute music"jingle bell, jingle, jingle bell~!! hoho ... hmph.. my phone rang~ its my piano teacher ler... she told me my piano result is "distinction" woo hoo~~~ i happy till almost fly ler.. cause i tot i will fail haah!! but happy and thx god.. !!=) heheheheeh~~~ we arrive marina ler... taking all the thinggy down from the car....



ah seng and addam found a 'good spot' and fishing lur.. hahah =D


haah! girls thinggy... cutie hat! books! and a little box of prawn for those fishy....


 At last, we caught a fish!!!! haha... caught by addam d... me and ling keep say find 'good spot' find 'good spot'....who knows all our prawn eaten by three crabs... hoho >< sigh... we keep shout cause almost fished that stupid crab.... T_T annoying crab!!! o.O


me^^ standing directly in front the sun taking" sha po" pic...





super nice nice nice view ar!!!!!! xin fu feeling when looking at the beautiful view that create by god...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment