Sunday, February 7, 2010

birthday!!!!^^

hmph... i toto i wont be happy on my birthday this time.. but who knows!! ^^ hohohohohohoho!!!!! everythings are good and unbelievable!!! =)  erm... shuang eh!!!! i went to barcelona !!! ^^ its a cool place!! lols... nexrt time go drink a cup of tea then on9 till you sot ah!!! my com dou stupid than those com there... lolzzz.... i 'm so glad that i recieve many blesses from all of my friend!!! =) and... truthfully, i din ever think that you will greet me lor!! so i'm very happy and glad glad we totally be back friends lor!! htis might be my best presents this year.. hmph...lolz...,!!!! and... eat lunch with you guys really very funny lor!!! its so sweet with vien and bren!!!!! haix.. din take dao photo... ben lai i'm very unappy d!! hao cai got you guys accompany me~~~!!!!!! thx for all blessings from my friends~=) muahahahahahah!!!! i appreciate it very veyr much!!! muackx!!! VIEN AND BREN!!!!! and all my beloved friends and my family!!!!! woo hoo!!!! ths sistasssssss~~~~ all of my sistar!!! lolxx... hoho!!!! and thx all of my bros~~~~!!!! lolssss!!!! hahahah and thx all band members!!!!! and thx thx thx for da presents yea!!!! hoho!! huhu!!!! ^^ XDXDXD muah muah muah!!!!!! the pic( birthday celebrations) will be uploaded few years later== cause com too lag can't do it.... TT

No comments:

Post a Comment